Friday, October 2, 2009

A Tale of Two Classes



It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Yesterday's 8th block waws like A Tale of Two Cities. The students were really getting into the Mini Game Tutorial, overcoming the obstacles of learning new software & working to together. It was really good to see them taking off. Me, on the other hand, I had the anti-Midus touch. Everything I touched yesterday broke. My computer was suffering from an overdose of Facebook Mafia Wars or something, it would not do anything I wanted it to do. I pretty much spent the whole class starting and restarting my computer. Next class will be better, but this blog is really meant to commend my 8th Block Globaloria class on holding things together while I fell apart.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Kevin--I'm sure you held it together great! Still, your dramatics make me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you just fall apart every once in awhile. I think I fall apart on a daily basis. It is always good to have a good sense of humor to help deal with it and it sounds like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it wasn't for the little disasters, life would be boring. Enjoy the excitement lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do enjoy the excitement of teaching. i guess I was just venting a bit

    ReplyDelete