Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March to the End

With only a 4 days left in the 3rd nine weeks, we are quickly approaching our game presentation deadline. So most of my goals this quarter are going to aimed at helping my students complete their games and have their presentations in order.
My personal goals this quarter are 1)Blog more and try to promote more blogging outside of the classroom. At this stage of the class, I would like the students to blog about problems they are having or topics they would like to cover in class. This would allow me to have problem specific classes. 2)To guide my students to get their wikis in order and 3)to help my students gather there presentation materials and practice presenting in front of people.

1 comment:

  1. Great goals. It is also a great way to learn what you need to teach in class by asking what problems they have. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete